1. Before Barrack Obama's next televised speech, prepare your "Bullshit Bingo" card by drawing a square
(I find that 5" x 5" is a good size -- and dividing it into columns --five across and five down.
That will give you 25 1-inch blocks.)
2. Write one of the following words/phrases in each block:
· Restored our reputation · Strategic fit · Let me be clear · Make no mistake · Back from the brink · Signs of recovery · Out of the loop · Benchmark · Job creation · Fiscal restraint · Win-win · Affordable health care · Previous Administration · Greed on Wall Street · At the end of the day · Empower (or empowerment) · Touch base · Mindset · Corporate greed · Ballpark · Game plan · Leverage · Inherited as in "I inherited this mess” · Relief for working families
3. Check off the appropriate block when you hear one of those words/phrases.
4. When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout "BULLSHIT!"
Now, we’re not doing this to punish these firms or begrudge success that’s fairly earned. We don’t want to stop them from fulfilling their responsibility to help grow our economy.
Here's what America's first socialist president actually said:
We’re not, we’re not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that’s fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you’re providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy.
"We're, we're I, I, We..." think that you should continue fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to
help grow our economy.
"Many day laborers say they will leave Arizona because of the law, which also makes it a state crime to be in the U.S. illegally and directs police to question people about their immigration status if there is reason to suspect they are illegal immigrants."